This stick is my little miracle. It’s coconut and castor oil based so the longer you leave it on, the better! I use it for SO many things: a shine product when I do braids, a pre-shampoo treatment when hair feels super-dry. I sleep with it on (you should see the cute bun cap inside - use it to protect your pillow!). I use it to tame fly-aways on damaged hair, to soften and add moisture to edges. And sometimes just when I want shine and separation with no hold. It goes to work, conditioning and restoring while you go about your life!
NET WT. 2 OZ / 57 G / ⓥ
“This is an oil-based recovery balm and may require one additional shampoo to remove oils completely.”
- Apply to any dry or damaged hair areas that need restored moisture.
- Create a braid, a pony, a bun or just leave your hair down if it looks good and let the balm go to work!
- Shampoo and condition as usual whenever you're ready.
- Warm a dab of balm in your hands and work it from middle to ends.
- Wrap your hair in a high or low bun.
- Cover using the bun cap inside the box. Sleep!
- Shampoo and condition as usual in the morning.
VEGAN | FREE OF SULFATES, PARABEN, PHTHALATES + SILICONES
Made in the USA
view all ingredients
COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CERESIN, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYSORBATE 60, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, FRAGRANCE
Please note, ingredient lists may change any time a product is updated. Always check packaging to get the most accurate list of ingredients in each product.